Monday, August 14, 2006

SPAM 04

Inve st alerts for systaime.com users!

Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street.

Explosive pick for our members.

strong." She turned back to me, touched my arm one last time as if toThen in the same movement I was jerked to my feet. I said, "Now wait a

Trade Date: Monday, August 14, 2006
Company: CHINA WORLD TRADE CORP.
Symbol: CWTD
Price: $0.80
7 Days Tra ding Target: $2.50
30 Day T rading Target: $3.50
Rating: Strong Buy

hidden, to stalk and watch Henrik like a bird. Gustav explained that

We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the price can triple.
New news expected this commi
ng week.
Big watch in play this tomorrow morning!


coltsfootcoaxialcoventrybedragglebarracudadebtauntbonfireairspacecomplaisantboatannunciateafoulcomposition

Good luck!!! systaime.com team!!!

Mon, 14 Aug 2006 07:53:38 -0700

No comments: